Ask Me – What LGBTQ College Students Want Their Teachers to know from Chronicle of Higher Education on Vimeo.
In the Classroom
The Faculty/Staff Pride Network (FSPN) is a place of support for LGBTQ+ faculty and staff as well as allies and advocates who are interested in fostering and sustaining a welcoming and affirming climate on campus for LGBTQ+ people. Learn more about our upcoming events by signing up for our listserv; all are welcome!
The Pride Network is committed to:
- Sponsoring, hosting and supporting LGBTQ+ events on and off campus
- Supporting the Pride Center for Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity and the various LGBTQ+ student groups
- Connecting LGBTQ+ Faculty and Staff to students through mentorship opportunities
- Meeting with LGBTQ+ candidates during faculty and staff hiring
- Coordinating with the Lehigh Alumni Pride Association (LAPA)
If you are a faculty or staff member that would like to join, sign up for the listserv by visiting https://groups.google.com/a/lehigh.edu/forum/#!forum/fspn-list/join. Additionally, if you have any questions about the group or suggestions for activities, please don't hesitate to contact one of the co-chairs:
Assistant Director, Residence Life | Training & Education Coordinator, Pride Center
Professor of Practice | Director of Sustainable Development