What is it
- Ongoing programming throughout this school year to educate and guide you on opportunities that will help you be successful at Lehigh and in your career!
- We want to pave the way for you to pursue academic opportunities beyond campus, including study abroad, international internships, global experiences in the United States, research opportunities, community engagement and service learning, work experience!
What do you get?
- Free passport if you need ot get or renew one
- Free trip to New York City for "Global Day"
- Fully funded educational trip to Montreal, Quebec to try out the new passport
- Study abroad scholarship for a summer or semester program
- Free career strengths assessment and coaching
- Lunch! We meet twice a month and you get lunch!
- Help finding other funding for experiences abroad or in the U.S.
- Personal guides to help you move towards your academic and career goals
- Assistance finding grants and scholarships
- Support and workshops to apply for those grants and scholarships
Who can join?
Students invited to join include first year students Lehigh identifies as:
- First generation students
- LUSSI Students
- RARE students
- POSSE students
- Students with high financial need
- Attend lunch meetings 2 times a month
- Meet with your PASS Guide once a month
- Participate in the Mentor Collective
For more information, please email Nathalie Lynn at email@example.com!