The Center for Gender Equity enjoys the many opportunities to engage with our faculty and staff colleagues to create gender equity on campus. We offer a variety of workshops, panels, speakers, and conversation groups specifically for staff and faculty. The Director is also available to provide support in designing curriculum and creating inclusive conversation spaces.
We work collaboratively with many campus partners, so watch four us in upcoming spaces. If you have ideas about new groups or directions, please reach out!
Lehigh's Parenting and Caregiving Network is for those that work or study at Lehigh.
The Women's Network is open to all women-identified faculty, staff, graduate students, and their allies. The group meets once a month for networking & discussions.
- Bright Horizons at Lehigh - Childcare available to Lehigh University faculty, staff, students, and alumni, plus employees of Lehigh University business partners.
- ADVANCE - Advancing Women in Science & Engineering at Lehigh University
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies at Lehigh
- Lehigh Family Care Policy
- Lehigh's On-Campus Lactation Facilities
- Men Advocates and Allies for Gender Equity - Men faculty who wish to play an active role in strengthening the culture of Lehigh so women and men can be successful.
- The Ombuds Office - The Ombuds Office is open to all members of the Lehigh community and can help resolve problems or complaints within the university community.
- Harassment Reporting - Lehigh University strongly encourages faculty, staff, and students who experience or witness harassment, discrimination, retaliation, or sexual misconduct to promptly report such conduct so that the conduct can be addressed and resources provided.